2007年5月28日星期一

Back to Normal from tomorrow

After 5 days holidays (from 24/5 to 28/5), my life will be back to normal. I will go to work again tomorrow. My team-mate will take 3-week holiday for his coming baby. I cannot imagine the workload then, but I hope my boss can land someone to help (actually, short-handed at this moment already). From the latest email from Ivy, please keep praying for Fowing. Yvonne and I missed to visit Fowing last weekend (as yvonne's father is still staying in Tuen Mun Hospital, he turns a bit better, but gets fever during night time), but Ivy, Elaine, David and Ryan visited Fowing even in extermely hot climate. Thanks! Meanwhile, please pray for our mentor Fu Fung, Denise and family. I met you two in church on Sunday, but did not have a long talk. Anyway, 求神加力與扶風一家!

沒有留言: